ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chesterfield Bacon Butty Meat 25-03-07

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
32.gif

31.gif

30.gif

29.gif
24.gif

28.gif

27.gif
26.gif

25.gif

23.gif

22.gif
21.gif

20.gif

19.gif

18.gif
16.gif

17.gif

15.gif

14.gif

13.gif

12.gif
10.gif

11.gif

09.gif

08.gif

07.gif

06.gif

05.gif

04.gif

03.gif

02.gif

CS Spam Goes Live ;)
01.gif

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Really nice pictures there, nice 'n' clean cars there too, hope you left a butty for me :)

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
There was plenty to go around ;) Gonna take a photo of one next time to show you all wot ure missing, there huge bacon buttys ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Gonna take a photo of one next time to show you all wot ure missing, there huge bacon buttys ;)

I'd already eaten half of it by the time I took the pic :eek: lol

Image104.jpg
Mmmmmmmm that looks sooooo nice, the yellow ph1, trophy and the silver ph2 look spanking clean really good job there, what you can do order a extra butty and you can post it to me so i'm not left out with tomato sauce please;)

al

ST on the way...
I'd already eaten half of it by the time I took the pic :eek: lol

Image104.jpg
Mmmmmmmm that looks sooooo nice, the yellow ph1, trophy and the silver ph2 look spanking clean really good job there, what you can do order a extra butty and you can post it to me so i'm not left out with tomato sauce please;)

Lol... they do taste better in the middle of a field in the rain though ;)