ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chips away help

BMW
Anyone on here used chips away or anything similar? ive got them coming out tomorrow to sort my car.. i caught it:(. Any ideas how much it will cost?

IMG_0822.gif

IMG_0821.gif

Cheers.

If you're keeping the car, cancel it, get it done at a decent bodyshop. Black + Smart repair + Chips Away = disaster.

Clio 182 arctic
i personall wouldnt use them ever again, painted my bumper on my old car the wrong colour and tried blagging his way out of it, never again

BMW
Im not keeping the car im selling it so this is the last thing i need. the guy is here at the moment and he seems a nice guy and knows what he is doing.. only time will tell.

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
I had a guy from chips away come out to sort a mark on the bumper of a hire car I had - 75 quid to do it - was probably here a couple of hours, and you really couldn't tell it had been done.

Can't comment on longetivity of the repair as I gave the car back a couple of days later!

BMW
Cheers for the info. he has filled in the bits and primed it all. just spraying it black now. it looks very good so far! like i said, im not that fussed on longetivity as im selling the car