ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chloe's Pink Bits....

Saxo, Clio & ph-lickable
Yep there only held in by plastic bits into the holes and some kind of spongey adhesive stuff.

Saxo, Clio & ph-lickable
Hmm i still have half a can of pink spray paint left, hmm now what to paint pink... fancy a colour change from orange to pink Lusty??

yay that would be fun. I'll meet you in a lay-by tonight - you can spray me with the pink then i'll spray you with the :quiet:

Same lay-by as the other night then yea ?? :rasp:

*note to self must not encourage lusty he's bad enough as it is*

al

ST on the way...
fancy a colour change from orange to pink Lusty??

:quiet:

loomp.jpg

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
I clicked this thread, saw a pink oompa loompa, and without reading anything, Lusty pings into my head!!

Now thats bad lusty!

VX220 Turbo
lol trust lusty to lower the tone!

at least no-one will steal it and if they did do the cops wouldnt need to use nighvision cameras to track it!

Suprisingly I've not spotted this one yet even though i visit derbyshire quite a lot, (usually sunday nights up MFN)

Saxo, Clio & ph-lickable
lol trust lusty to lower the tone!

at least no-one will steal it and if they did do the cops wouldnt need to use nighvision cameras to track it!

Suprisingly I've not spotted this one yet even though i visit derbyshire quite a lot, (usually sunday nights up MFN)

thats because she doesnt move hehe, i'm honestly not daft enough to take her anywhere with bright pink wheels as soon as she has a MOT and Tax there going :dapprove: