ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

choices choices

renault clio sport172
hi all.have a clio sport with the usual 16inch 5 spoke badboys in silver theyve been totally smashed up imo so im guna have them refurbed and powdercoated.now the choice of colour im not sure as i have a silver clio and im not sure what colour would go with it.im liking white but not sure i have a set of 17inch black rims here and i dont really wana go back to them
so any suggestions are appreciated!
thanks

172 Cup
Get urself a set of turini's to be fair! They are light and look amazing but in answer to ur question i wouldnt go for black on a silver clio, would look a bit OTT i reckon, maybe some sought of anthracite colour? White would work as well but i reackon a dark anthracite!

E46 330d Sport
Get urself a set of turini's to be fair! They are light and look amazing but in answer to ur question i wouldnt go for black on a silver clio, would look a bit OTT i reckon, maybe some sought of anthracite colour? White would work as well but i reackon a dark anthracite!
Have seen 1 knocking about with anthracite wheels. Looks real well!