ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris' 106 GTI project.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Friday i dropped the car off at my mates garage to sort out the steering issues and also fit the new Nankang NS2-R's. He got the ca up on the ramps and saw the steering rack was loose so tightened that up and it thankfully sorted the vague steering, now feels amazing. Then they got on with swapping the tyres over. Started with the fronts first and when they fitted them back to the car and jacked it down the car wouldn't move because the car was so low. Swapped the fronts to the rear and looked at the suspension. One of the shocks needs replacing and also its going to need new springs.

So currently it looks like this :)

26204906895_13c8f23399_z.jpg

26178990206_e1edb6e601_z.jpg

Will be buying new springs and shocks next week so it can get back into the garage to sort.

Also bought a £12 radio :)

26204907455_f199d5e550_z.jpg

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
Yea its fully adjustable to fit any car pretty much. Dunno where is from? Cant even remember how I got hold of it tbh. Its got bits missing so it's a bit cobbled together. One of the supports is held against the window :fearscream:

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
Thats a narrow bridge, some chap came round it as i was doing the same. No ABS and cold rubber. Back end started to rotate round and ran out of road to correct it.

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
Yea its scrap. Holes in the sump, something drastically wrong with Driveshaft, exhaust fell off, gear selector is majorly bent and quite a bit of bodywork damaged after trying to get it off the rail.

Megane 250
Yea its scrap. Holes in the sump, something drastically wrong with Driveshaft, exhaust fell off, gear selector is majorly bent and quite a bit of bodywork damaged after trying to get it off the rail.

If it was drive able I'd make you an offer on it...

Shame though mate! Good thing is no one was hurt.

Christopher.

ClioSport Area Rep
Battery was brand new which is going on the Clio. It had a airbox which iv taken off. Its off the the scrappy asap.

No damage to myself, wasn't going fast enough to hurt.