ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris Harris + 3.5litre, 365bhp, 1,000ish Kg 70's 911 rally car

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Awesome vid. Watched it last night.

Normally they're posted on Tuesday though... I was getting anxious. :eek:

Nippy white cup
Awesome, so pure!

Still can't get on terms with Harris though :(

Whaaaaaa? lol Tbh I can see why some people would not like him but I would gladly go for a drink with him (in a non gay way) as I bet the banter/car talk would be brilliant!

Whaaaaaa? lol Tbh I can see why some people would not like him but I would gladly go for a drink with him (in a non gay way) as I bet the banter/car talk would be brilliant!

LOL!

+1 about Harris too. He's a proper car nerd. It's brilliant.

I don't see what's not to like really.

He's clever, funny, directs well and obviously loves what he's doing.

I don't hate him like some people hate the 1.8t VAG engine,

I just don't know, something about him I don't seem to like. I'm sure he's a top bloke, and he really does know what he's doing, just somehow dislike him.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
his first video i have properly watched,
good vid, and great insight into that world...

got to love the Tuthill stuff,
he (chris harris) is building a rally car with an acquaintance of mine to compete in i think, unsure as to what etc but sounds like fun, they plan to switch drive/co-drive responsibilities.

182cup & 172 racecar
Tuthill's place is in the next village to me, they blast past my place all the time up to the petrol station.

When Jay comes over he's always saying, wtf was that going up the road, I just say Porsche.

Used to rally with his old man, he had a 911 Beetle.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Nice video and nice skills.

Harris knows what he's talking about,he can drive and i like that.