ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris Harris thrashing a 200 (again)

Lee

BMW M2C
In order to balance out the Twizy content, Chris thrashes one of Renaults press cars for the last few minutes of the video. :approve:

[video=youtube_share;Ngp9mDVQ8N4]http://youtu.be/Ngp9mDVQ8N4[/video]

Thought this would have already been posted, it probably has, but searching Harris or Twizy didn't find it!

Twizy looks fun for 15 mins, I'd enjoy emptying a charge but then it would undoubtedly bore...

Harris = Winning

Seems like a top bloke, always like his features.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ahhh, I thought it was his own car.

I guess having to settle with just a 4.0 RS and a daily gets him by. :eek:

He seems to like them though. lol.

320d
Harris drives a Passatt 1.9 TDI as his daily. He did an article about it on PH.

Good video though, I like Chris Harris.

Lee

BMW M2C
Ahhh, I thought it was his own car.

I guess having to settle with just a 4.0 RS and a daily gets him by. :eek:

He seems to like them though. lol.

I thought it was his too when he tweeted. I thought he had picked up an ex press car, but it's still on the press fleet.

I remember doing a track day with Dan Trent, he gave a 197 press car so much stick it needed tyres before it could leave the track.

Lee

BMW M2C
He does love using the handbrake to kill press cars.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
He's such a child and my word does he love his RS Clios!

Said this on the facebook link, but I love how on the Twizy its really futuristic on the outside, then inside its like they raided the old Renault spares bin..
Mk2 stalks, mk3 steering wheel etc. lol.

FYI IMO Harris' description of oversteer is a bit, well wrong. You don't have to over-steer the car because it's sliding. The car is oversteering. In other words it's turning at a bigger angle than the angle requested by the steering input.

Just saying.

Swift Sport
That's actually an option as my circumstances have changed, providing I don't lose my job or skint myself out buying an Ignis lol.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I was thinking that myself..

Cant be that good or he wouldn't be ripping the handbrake every corner to make it more exciting.

Thank f**k it wasn't red. :p

Needs to be taken to a wet grassy field near Silverstone to see how to execute a handbrake turn IMO.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
A boy that turned up at an RR day with us last year bought an Ex press AG 200, subsequently the gearbox was changed when he found out. I'd be livid if that happened!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Said this on the facebook link, but I love how on the Twizy its really futuristic on the outside, then inside its like they raided the old Renault spares bin..
Mk2 stalks, mk3 steering wheel etc. lol.

FYI IMO Harris' description of oversteer is a bit, well wrong. You don't have to over-steer the car because it's sliding. The car is oversteering. In other words it's turning at a bigger angle than the angle requested by the steering input.

Just saying.

Was thinking both of these things!