ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris Harris's 911 Porsche...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I like the idea that Harris doesn't like cars. A guy that spent ages searching out a mint 205xs, doesn't like cars. Riiiiggghhhtttt.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
He loves cars as far as i can see.He even gets anal about steering feel and handling balance and waffles for hours about weight saving.

I think he knows his stuff...

Clio
Looks immense fun but it's not for me.

Prefer this shape. of the older ones...

3368248867_a7c3919e1f.jpg

Thats how you drive! FROM NOW ON THATS HOW YOU DRIVE !!!!!!!!!

makes me think of that lol

I think he's entertaining enough, and he talks about cars in a language I understand. Still, it's a good job we don't all like the same things.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
oh wow another journalist that pretends he likes cars. exactly why i dont buy evo. im more of a driving than car enthusiast but still love cleaning a car. i bet he didnt buy that jag with his own money.

Exactly that was my point. If a company borrowed me a 60 k car I'd at least look after it. He's got well fooled brown bear. I bought evo from issue 1 till 2001 when I grew up and realised my error.

LMAO.

None of that makes any sense. None of it.