ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chris vs the red devil

Vee dub
Hi Guys

Managed to meet up with Chris (ukaskew) for the first time in a good few years (shocking how quickly that's gone) since he last photographed the Lupo Gti.

He worked his magic with the vee so I'll just let the pics do the talking. He's a perfectionist and wasn't 100% happy with all of them but I'm really chuffed with them.

Enjoy:

2dirgig.jpg

1zwke4j.jpg

2i9sdmr.jpg

23upf02.jpg

2m2gglk.jpg

1t8zsi.jpg

25804gj.jpg

nlpxde.jpg

2jfyxau.jpg

rwsx2f.jpg

2vwz5g7.jpg

345frz9.jpg

Cheers for a fantastic afternoon out Tom, I did ask the other half if we could downsize and 'invest' in a nice Mk1 V6...after seeing your car I think she was a little bit tempted :)

Vee dub
Cheers for a fantastic afternoon out Tom, I did ask the other half if we could downsize and 'invest' in a nice Mk1 V6...after seeing your car I think she was a little bit tempted :)

lol I'm glad you both liked it mate!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Lovely shots :)

Never thought I'd ever say a Vee needs spacers on the front though - wheels look lost :eek: lol