ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Christmas Meet - Ideas/Discussion

Okay, so I want to organise a proper Christmas meet for the NW region.

I have an idea or two, but for the most part my plan was to go for a proper, decent meal somewhere?

I'm not on about Michelin stars and £300 per head food, but I'm also not talking about Maccies.

I'm open to ideas and suggestions, from everyone in the area.

I'd also like an indication of when would be suitable for everyone. For it to be a Christmas meal, it needs to at least be in December. I'm not Sainsbury's, my festivities don't start in August.

If we can, lets keep it central? Warrington is a good start point, but Warrington doesn't have any nice food, what with it being a warzone and all that ;)

So yeah, fire away.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I'd be up for this but please please don't make it a meet in the day can we make it night as I will be busy selling Christmas trees.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I think i could meet at 7 no earlier but it dose depend on where your thinking of meeting.

Sounds good up to now, I'll start ringing around.

Dates wise, what are we thinking?

The 3 options I feel are suitable are:

• Sat 30th Nov/Sun 1st Dec
  • Sat 7th Dec/Sun 8th Dec
  • Sat 14th Dec/Sun 15th Dec

Anyone have any preferences?

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
My works do is the 6th december so I would prefer nothing early on the 7th but if its going to be evening anyway I'll have perked up nicely by then

Okay so the evening of the 8th is looking favorite.

Finally, I'd need some ideas of numbers, I count 10 in here so far, and can think of at least another 4-5 people who would be coming.

If I book it for 20 do we think that will be sufficient? Or are there people wanting to come who haven't spoken up?

If you're interested, please do say so, that way I can get a table/tables booked asap.