ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chrome has changed?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Ok - So when clearing browsing data, it used to be a small pop up box, press enter and it was away, now all of a sudden a whole tab opens and the whole preferences thing opens up.

Is this something I've changed by accident?

I can't seem to suss it.

Chrome is f**king epic in Mac OSX. Sometimes has a rendering bug with CS but nothing a refresh doesn't fix. Love it. f**k you Safari.

LY 182
Chrome is f**king epic in Mac OSX. Sometimes has a rendering bug with CS but nothing a refresh doesn't fix. Love it. f**k you Safari.

Does Chrome work with all the swipes / trackpad gestures like Safari / Firefox? I'm sure last time I tried it didn't.

LY 182
Does it work by default or do you have to configure it somewhere? I'm ever so sure it didn't respond to a 3 finger swipe up / down the other day. I'll have to investigate later as it has appeared to be noticeably more nimble then Firefox recently.

No 3-finger down but then neither does Safari. That's firefox only AFAIK.

No, you don't have to configure anything.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
LOL at moving to firefox because the delete history opens a tab. Paranoia FTW.

Im just sulking because it didn't used to. Nothing to do with paranoia, my own laptop so no need to be. I've always been a fan of keeping minimal history and temp files, it's just irritating I now have to open a tab and click through options to do it :-(

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
The new one is crap at the moment. Flash crashes all the time. Not impressed at all. Fast though

Ibiza FR
Yeah the setting seem to have gone 'internal' rather than in a pop up window, I guess to integrate it all into the interface.

I have had issues with it crashing alot recently too, had to use firefox for a while :(

Moved back to ff on my mac. Chrome started failing bad.

One thing that pisses me off with ff is when filling out a form it tabs past boxes with drop down menus :(

Mk2 Golf GTI
Why don't you just right click on the chrome icon and use an incognito window?

Or just press CMD + Shift + Del and it will bring it up.