ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chrome/metal heater knobs

None

already got it :D gonna be sorting rest out at the weekend just dont wanna be spraying the heater knobs as i know its a pain to do..

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

u can get the knobs in metal also, but they are like 30 quid each !

would need to see if gtt tuning still sell them or k tec are getting some i think

None

are they for the r5gtt or for the clio? i think the sizes my be different if it was for a r5gtt

None

im gonna take my old r5 heater apart just to make sure they are gonna fit ok - do u know where i can get picsof the heater knobs from??

None

The r5 knobs wont fit the mk1 clio as they are a diff fitment. I e-mailed k-tec racing, who confirmed this and they said they may produce some if the demand is enough for the mk1 clio - im just hoping they do now :D

None

id doubt it as the mk2 heater front/knobs are diff to the mk1 - dont take my word on it tho cos i havent looked inside a mk 2 before. all i know is that the r5 ones are smaller