ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

chrome roll cage

transit connect

im after a chrome roll cage for my williams just the bolt in ones for look i used to remember dimma made one is this the only 1 avalible? or any1 else make 1?and prices if poss..what do people think of these?

transit connect

looks good what r peoples opinions on these would like a real 1 but like the chrome loook and dont wanna drill holes in my car ...

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by scotte666 on 16 February 2005

looks good what r peoples opinions on these would like a real 1 but like the chrome loook and dont wanna drill holes in my car ...
Are you going to tape it down? lol

The point of a roll cage is to be bolted in place to stop a car folding in on itself. Also, if its bolted in it should add some rigidity, therefore improve the handling

transit connect

yea i know they bolt in but i got 1 for my nova gsi b4 and u had 2 drill holes in the floor and everything dont wanna do that

Safety Devices will doy ou custom cages, but you need to ring up and speak to them, emailing - you are ucky if you get a reply.

K-tecs are for show ONLY.....if you have ever seen a clio that has rolled the front section is not very strong, this is where you need that reinforcement......k-tecs id a half cage, it hase a loop behind the seats,a nd diagnals to the rear arches....for the proper look you want a full cage