ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chrome SLR anyone?

Ewwww.

puppsvirdi-SLR_1.JPG

puppsvirdi-SLR_2.JPG

How vile.

Clio GT 120 EDC
I seen one at Milton keyens at MBUK head office when i went up there last year for training...its nasty

1998 BMW e46 323i
Why not chrome your face, kids, house everything. Or just stick money directly to people, buildings, anything!

Never above 25mpg
You can have money and still have no taste.

Chav it is

True, never said it was tasteful, just that chav is not the word that springs to mind, "more money than sense" would be a good quotation to use!

Id still own it regardless of the colour

E30 318iS x2
That is pretty pimp though lol! Isn't there a Veyron in chrome or brushed ali look?

I love Dubai

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
True, never said it was tasteful, just that chav is not the word that springs to mind, "more money than sense" would be a good quotation to use!

Id still own it regardless of the colour

I agree,chav and slr dont go hand in hand really

Chrome Veyron = Pur Sang edition, only 5 in the world AFAIK.

Still, all that chrome and it won't beat a clio in the twisties, unless the 172 cup driver is dazzled.

Flame Red Delight
looks sweet tbh but as said above 5/6 hours cleaning that after a drive in scotland or england?