ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chrysler Neon haz POWAH

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Chelsea tractor
f**king lol at this:

The engine mods were all done by a company called "WeMod4U", I don't know what was done but it cost me a lot off money and I got more horses under the bonnet now. What I do know is that they fitted a strut brace, induction kit, E.D.V. system and super chipped.
EDV = electronic dump valve simulator (at a guess)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I've just emailed him...

''Congratulations, you are the proud owner of the worst car i've ever set my eyes on.''

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  PH1 iceburg
Imagine the damage that front umper would do to you if it hit you.

lol at the bit where he says he spent a lot of money on the engine but didnt know what was done.

Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
  172 Race Car
shed.jpg

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  172 Cup
''The engine mods were all done by a company called "WeMod4U", I don't know what was done but it cost me a lot off money and I got more horses under the bonnet now''

Wot a nob!

S23

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  The Cleee-O
Haha, what a beaut! There's more condensation in those back lights than a doggers wagon. :rasp:. Blatez the main car in Fast And The Furious 5 doe? lol

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  BG 182
Each to their own i suppose.

Personally, I think its Sh1t....Still no need to Email him Daniel taking the p1ss. bit of a cnuts trick imo.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  123D Coupe + MK1 MX5
Guys that's a bit low... c'mon it's his pride and joy.

k&n STICKER LULZWTF

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  1998 BMW e46 323i
Email the bum-fluff moustached fool all day long. I pity the foo!!! What a deluded knobber.