ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

VIOLENTLY FAST!!!!!!!!!!

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are those beemrs even that fast? lol

Im sure theres better cars he could of named there :s

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Ph2
30bhp from an aftermarket Airfilter and Exhaust?!? Why arent we all ram raiding halfords for these performance parts????

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Shit little Yaris...
I wanna win the lottery, buy it, rolling roll it, if it's below 200bhp park it on his legs and quote "Violently Heavy aint it?!".

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tbh the enginebay looks decent.. but whoever told him its running 200bhp needs shot, or eaten by the furiously fast clio

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
in his defence "WAS TOLD IT IS PROBABLY PUSHING NEAR 200BHP.." the tuner needs shooting but hes not claiming its 200bhp ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
Pretty much. A 328 either works or it doesn't. Go out and buy a 172 that you picked out of a hat and see how you get on lol.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  182 track, Mk7 ST
So on the basis of what his car's 'putting out' (said in the loosest term of the saying) the majority of the clios on here are well over 200bhp as pretty much everyone has an exhaust and some kind of aftermarket air filter lol!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Renaults
Yes its too expensive and its been ragged everywhere.
And I would expect a standard 172 to "EAT" a standard 328I, Ive owned a 328i although there nuts there not faster than a 172 from a standing start. If I remember correctly there about 7.2secs 0-60 (book time)

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
My 172 is "violently fast". My wish bones are shot and so its all over the fooking shop.