ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

churchills- can you pay monthly

Clio v6

How can I pay for my policy?

If you would like to buy your policy online, we can accept payment from the following Credit or Debit cards in one lump sum:
Visa, Access, MasterCard, Diner’s, American Express, Style, Switch and Solo.
If you would like to pay for your premium by Direct Debit you can pay in one lump sum or monthly instalments. If you choose to pay by Direct Debit, you will be asked to pay a deposit using one of the card types listed above.

http://sfnc.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/james/churchilldog.gif

Clio 197

thanks james i must have missed that on their site! cheers, does ne one kno if you need to pay a deposit 1st or is it just the annual premium/12 +credit charge?

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

Give te dog a phone hehe. Im making sure I have full amount for when I renew, paying monthly can add a good 200 pounds.

If u keep amending your quote online, or just quoting the same details over and over you quote drops! mine did by amount £200, but i dont want to take out a policy with them, as i bet they wont insure the mods ive got planned