ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

citroen saxo

ok, dunno if im allowed to post this in here!? :confused: however, has anybody here seen or know about a two tone (silver/grey) saxo with vtr bumpers etc?? im not sure if its a special edition (like a west coast) that just looks like a vtr, or if its a vtr with an optional paint scheme????? ive seen a few of them about so im presuming they are a factory built model.

Golf R32 & 172 CUP

only vtr and vts were available in those colours and theres more vtrs in it than vtss

;)

Hmm.... there was one of the "2 tone" Saxos down from my mates house, looked like a base model with bigger bumpers and bumpstrips. That looked sh*te, that was defo not a VTR or VTS.

Renault 182

Take it the two tone, was dark grey on top and silver on the bottom if so I am quite sure this clour was brought out when citroen made a engine improvenment on the VTR range. It went from 95bhp to 98bhp saxo in those colours.

I definately know citroen did this, but im not sure if the saxo you saw was this or a aftermarket or not??

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

Quote: Originally posted by Gareth Rallye on 07 September 2004

Take it the two tone, was dark grey on top and silver on the bottom if so I am quite sure this clour was brought out when citroen made a engine improvenment on the VTR range. It went from 95bhp to 98bhp saxo in those colours.

I definately know citroen did this, but im not sure if the saxo you saw was this or a aftermarket or not??
The Ph1 saxos are 90bhp and the Ph2s are 98bhp... I know this because they are my arch rivals on the roads! :)

Elise/VX220/R26

theres a two tone vtr round the corner from me, looks to be totally honest, f**king awful.