ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clarkeys Fiesta ST-2 (Thanks Cliosport)

172 Cup
Well I haven't posted much on here in a while even though I'm on the forum everyday soo here goes. Thanks to the lease thread and clio sport I ordered a fiesta st-2 which replaced the clio 172 cup which will be up for sale.

A little review on the clio, the power is amazing to have under your right foot especially with it being my first car and being soo young, I loved it and will miss it but I just wanted more luxury, something new and boost sounded like a good idea. I feel I needed aircon, more supportive seats and a nicer place to sit and the clio reach on the steering wheel was awful with the chair back as I have dangly legs.

Being only 20 and having this in my possession is unreal, also I got a refund on the insurance as it only came to £420 a year :p Absolutely love the colour, the boost is addictive, the seats and the driving position is utterly perfect for me (6ft4) the radio is such a big improvement. I cannot thank cliosport enough as I wouldnt have got this deal (G2L) with you and seeing others with the fiesta I couldn't resist.

I had to wait 2 weeks as they had one in stock but the cooling off period meant I had to wait, got delivered this morning my an old chap from ford, a little tip, dont let them wash it, swirl marks all over!

Pictures are pretty poor but just wanted to drive it! comments welcome :D

B3C1C8D6-B3BF-4136-AAF1-1E38320A0A9A.jpg

79E931BC-BD0D-4D7D-8615-E021752650AB.jpg

Fiesta ST-2
Exactly the same as mine mate, had mine almost 2 weeks and I just can't stop driving it. Any excuse for a blast :rasp:

Strell

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman JCW
Man really wish I had signed up to this deal, so cheap to be running round in a brand new little car.
Only just bought my impreza though!

Matthew

ClioSport Club Member
1) Matthew - ST2 Spirit Blue (pending delivery)
2) MarkCup - ST2 Molten Orange (16,000 miles now!)
3) Andyy - ST2 Spirit Blue (pending delivery)
4) DetailChris/DetailMe- ST2 Spirit Blue 1600 miles
5) Washington - ST2 Spirit Blue
6) Scott.p - ST2 race red 8000 miles
7) Reev - ST-2 Spirit Blue
8) Clarkey23 - ST2 -Spirit Blue
;)

VRS
not you you as well?

I must say, they look awesome in blue. See quite a few out and about
haha yes I have turned! The FN2 was coming up to 6 years old with signs of me needed to spend money on it, add to that the 280 tax and 27mpg and this was a steal!

i don't need a large car for work and the missis has a 5 door focus titanium x for any long journeys so this fits the bill perfectly!

you ok matey? Do you have a 197 at the mo?

172 Cup
Soo I've had the car around a month now and I'm always counting down the time until I'm in it again.

I'm averaging around 34mpg around town without driving like an idiot and got 44mpg on a 96 mile trip today. I couldn't recommend it enough such a decent all round motor and you can't say no at the price you can get it for!

172 Cup
I swear I saw someone post on here they had - DG14 TUV- or TUX may have even been yours
Tom. Must have been clio sport
Ordering soo close together

172 Cup
Had my first year service today, 8k miles down and I got an advisory on the front tyres due to 3mm left They offered me mountune at a cost of £702. I turned it down