ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean 16v...:D

Valver..
Finally got out this aftermoon to give her a good clean, and got lil carried away with takin pics but hay never mind!! :D :D Let me know wat ya think...before any1 says anything... i no i need to sort out the Exhaust!!

2005_0107new_car0022.jpg

2005_0107new_car0024.jpg

2005_0107new_car0027.jpg

2005_0107new_car0030.jpg

2005_0107new_car0026.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
v v nice, good looking arches there. although the back is too low for the front, i think u need to raise the back a bit.

Valver..
i think that too is well.... im not goin to bother sortin it out just yet im gettin Coilovers soon.. so ill sort it out then..:D

Looking good, black bits need some trim dressing on and could do with a phase2 grill, the hedlamp lower trims colour coding and possibly some phase2 rear lamps apart from that looks spot on.

Valver..
yeeee im keeping the out side the same dont wont to touch it...lil but if rust coming through on one of the arches, u can just about see it in that pic ill get that sortin at a l8er date... Engine mods will start in a couple of months once i get some cash together!! :(

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Hey mate, your car is totally identical to mine!! Is yours a 91 or 92?? How much has it done??

Valver..
i forgot to get some back to black stuff...:eek:... im lookin for a Phase 2 grill..plus ill get the head lamp strips done at some point... more money!!! :D

Loony said:
Looking good, black bits need some trim dressing on and could do with a phase2 grill, the hedlamp lower trims colour coding and possibly some phase2 rear lamps apart from that looks spot on.

Valver..
Dam...another Red Ph1...hehe...:D...Its a 91 done 54k... wat about yours?

dalla said:
Hey mate, your car is totally identical to mine!! Is yours a 91 or 92?? How much has it done??

320d
Nice mate

I'd leave the rear torsion bar alone then just wind the coilovers down to match the back once you get them fitted

I've got a phase 2 grill but don't have any clips for it, don't honestly know how much the clips are from reno but i doubt much... £10 if you want it? its unpainted

Loving the turbines but defo get the plastic strips under the lights colour coded, some phase 2 rear clusters will only be about £15 from a scrappy and do make a real difference

What engine work have you got planned?

Valver..
i might take u up on the Grill... ill have a think! Engine work after the coilovers im gettin a mid section and D-cat..then mayb a manifold, Up rated panel filter cams and pullys, de limit the rev counter either re mapped or chipped, change all the hose's to Collent ones... dont really no wat else to do any ideas... this will be done over a few years... should be pretty rappid wen finished!! :D

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Mines a 1991 with 55.000 km's on the clock!! Right now it is pretty dirty, and has some minor damage on the front!! But because i live in Denmark, i have to get the tax setteled on the car (i imported it from germany), and then it shall have a respray and a polish, and i migth lower it a bit aswell!!!
get-photo.asp

Williams 2
Rich_16v said:
I've got a phase 2 grill but don't have any clips for it, don't honestly know how much the clips are from reno but i doubt much

Got some clips for mine from Renault, couple of quid at most if I remember!;)

Valver..
Cheers for the comments lads.. Dalla yours looks mint to! Im thinkin about goin for a drive in a lil while... nice day to get some good pics of it out in the open..