ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Bean (Pics)

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
Hi all, some pics for you enjoy! 3 months of hard work, (but my daily driver)

The cup has been scrub/polished to an inch of its life ;)
nextjacket021.jpg

nextjacket019.jpg

nextjacket020.jpg

nextjacket001.jpg

nextjacket002.jpg

nextjacket003.jpg

nextjacket004.jpg

nextjacket005.jpg

nextjacket006.jpg

nextjacket007.jpg

nextjacket008.jpg

nextjacket009.jpg

My fav ^^
nextjacket010.jpg

^ all wheels off :approve:
nextjacket011.jpg

nextjacket014.jpg

nextjacket012.jpg

nextjacket013.jpg

nextjacket015.jpg

nextjacket016.jpg

nextjacket017.jpg

nextjacket018.jpg

^^ another of my fav :approve:
nextjacket022.jpg

Your comments please!

Paul :)

106 GTi
Getting there Paul, would hate to have to use it looking at the roads at the moment.

LY V6 with Recaros
That looks lovely, I don't think I've ever seen such a clean car! That must even give Rich a good run for his money! You can come do mine too, I don't live far from Cat171, you can do both of ours! ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Clean...But at this time of yr!!!! Absolutely pointless!

Shame it's only a Cup too! ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
hithere.gif

I swear Paul does this to his car. The fasination he has with his exhausts is worring :eek:

;)

Ultra Red Clio 197
Nice one fella..must have taken hours and hours to do! Though its a pity that within a few moments of driving at this time of year it would take only minutes to mess up again..

Some of the best cleaning I have ever seen, nice one matey.

Seems to me that no mater how nice a car is Ali will always have something negative to say, does anyone agree? Sounds like a big dose of the jealous gremlins inside him, sort it out Ali as it's not BIG and defo not clever:nono:

R53 Cooper S
Some of the best cleaning I have ever seen, nice one matey.

Seems to me that no mater how nice a car is Ali will always have something negative to say, does anyone agree? Sounds like a big dose of the jealous gremlins inside him, sort it out Ali as it's not BIG and defo not clever:nono:

jealous of what exactly? He's got a vee ffs!