ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Bean!

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Gave the bean a quick clean today. Such a satisfying car to clean!

DSC_0096_zps0955f6d5.jpg

DSC_0118_zps8a7776dd.jpg

DSC_0097_zps798389ce.jpg

DSC_0100_zps10c6ba6b.jpg

DSC_0107_zps843fcc56.jpg

DSC_0116_zpsf121b3e3.jpg

DSC_0114_zps20bf65cc.jpg

​Comments and positive suggestions welcome! Thanks

PB172,dci100,dci65
Great colour, top look:approve:. Like the wheels too.

I can only wish my paint to be in that condition.

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
looks lovely mate . exhausts sitting perfect also , needs turinis though ;)

Thanks, it was a ball ache to get it to sit properly! I would like Turinis but ideally im after 15's ;)

Great colour, top look:approve:. Like the wheels too.

I can only wish my paint to be in that condition.

Cheers! The paint looks good in photos but sadly there are lots of stone chips on the bonnet and bumper and various other scratches that annoy me!

Like the car, dislike the wheels.

On the lookout for new wheels!

Very clean bean indeed, nice one :approve:

Cheers :)

Are the OZ stickers on the wheels red or inferno?

They are red sadly!

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Picture of the rear looks really nice, making me consider removing the RenaulSport badge on mine. It also looks a lot neater without the rear wiper but does it not annoy you not being able to wipe it?

is the rear plate smaller than legal size btw? And what exhaust is this?

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice dude! I like the wheels as well but I'd have changed the stickers to white/orange by now :p

I don't thinks it would look good with white stickers. I haven't really looked but I think the stickers might be under the lacquer anyways!

Picture of the rear looks really nice, making me consider removing the RenaulSport badge on mine. It also looks a lot neater without the rear wiper but does it not annoy you not being able to wipe it?

is the rear plate smaller than legal size btw? And what exhaust is this?

Nah it doesn't annoy me at all, never really gets that dirty anyways, I have the other two mirrors to look out of anyways ;)

No its a standard plate. Its a Yozza :)

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for all the comments it's much appreciated! Someone came across 3 pumps tonight to say the car look fantastic which was awesome!

Instead of creating another thread I'm just going to put this in here. Long sort short, my mates getting a new car but wanted to keep his wheels and i want the wheels on the car that he is looking at so we have traded wheels temporarily! I don't really like the wheels on my car, not sure if they will grow on me or not but they are hopefully coming off next weekend when he has his new car!

Anyways, pictures are more interesting than words:

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...49269AE-9139-000004269E1279C9_zps1519a7aa.jpg

http://i1113.photobucket.com/albums...5DA7875-9139-00000426A689068A_zpsebb04af4.jpg

Would look good with my alloys ;)

Looking fresh!

I might have a good offer for you in the next week or so ;)