ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Car and Dension Installed

14' Leon Cupra 280
Had my car since xmas eve, cleaned it 4 times already, 3 more than i cleaned my Ka by hand in the 2.5 years i had it. I actually look forward to cleaning it too, makes you proud too.

I also got my Dension Ipod kit hooked up, easy to do, but had to wait another week for the mounting bracket, but does look nice.

cleaning.jpg

cheers - Gary

ps i didnt wash it there, would be silly.

14' Leon Cupra 280
Ive also seen a local meetup in Durham on 22nd, but if anyone else is around the Darlington/North East area, give us a shout.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
nice car mate.

i looked at the ice-link but it was easier for me to get an integrated system through my HU in the end.

good set-up though.

Golf R/Leon FR
very nice dude, very clean, im from middlesbrough so we could meet at teesside park and go up from there if you fancy??

14' Leon Cupra 280
It was around £150 from car audio plus. Was probably one of the most confusing things id bought for some reason, but worked out nicely in the end. I didnt want to put my old 10-disk autochanger in, so this is just as good for me.

They also sent me the wrong kit, but then sent me the insert for the Mini ipod, so might think about changing Ipods in near future to a bigger one, but with the insert gives me a few options.

There are some more photos of the car and other things on my blog:
http://www.fackinell.com

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
That's the problem i've got in my old car i had the cassette tape ipod adaptor, now i got to keep on changing cd's.

Are the Ipod's inserts easy to change, because i've got 4 of them.

14' Leon Cupra 280
yeh basically they just slide down the holder and fill the gap that the bigger ipods would take up. The Mini's still fit, but wud just rattle.

Tesla MP3 2021
looks stunning matey.....
i bet the keap it clean all the time phase will soon ware off....lol

106 GTi
Very nice, good colour ;)

Just installed my Dension, just got the dock cable though and have hidden it in the glovebox.