ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Exhaust Trims

Hey,

I got a BMW to clean soon and was wonderig how do i kep the exhaust trims clean. Should i use a toothbrush to get to the insides, and what product should i use? Also polish should i use on the outside to keep it nice and shiny.

It looks like this:
DSC01147.jpg

Nippy white cup
I use tcut on mine and it brings it up a treat...not sure if it bad for it but it hasn`t done any harm in the years I`ve used it

Chris

BMW 320d SE
LOL I was reading this last night at about 10pm, and thought I'd give it a go, so I went to the garage but couldn't find any wire wool, so I used a really old sponge with a scouring pad on the back, and a load of stainless steel polish. Mine were really badly stained around the edge, but now most of that has gone! I'm going to get hold of some wire wool and finish the job properly. Don't think they'll ever look like Nebdingos though!
Cheers for the tips :D