ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clean monaco

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Looks well! Pretty nuts cutting out the well to fit the exhaust. Pics of the boot floor?

Didn't you mention getting rid of the 182 look and having a 172 system?

S2000 + E91 330D
i havnt got any pictures of the finished product from inside. i'll take a few when i get chance..

Yeah i was thinking about going back to 172 system, new bumber, omp exhaust. but then the exhaust came up cheap and i thought it was going to be a nice project. i tryed to source a proper 182 boot floor but everyone wanted alot of money. and since i wanted it to be cheap i got some 16 gauge steel plate, pressed a X shape into it, so it doesnt bend/bow all the time and welded the b**ch in! ;)

Sweet car! Love everything apart from the fogs. Cant see the problem with removing the wheel well as its a part of the car no one really sees or 99.99999% of the time will actually use. Maybe it will cause problems come sale time but 172s arent worth much anyway. Hats off for having the balls to do it! :star:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Still p'ishing myself at that bootfloor!

Such a nice car aswell.

GW RS200
Holy F*ck! That can't do much for structural and stiffness at the rear?!! Sort of like an opposite strutbrace :p Car look immense though, really like the anthracite mirrors!

Edit: just saw you welded a plate in - phew!

S2000 + E91 330D
Holy F*ck! That can't do much for structural and stiffness at the rear?!! Sort of like an opposite strutbrace :p Car look immense though, really like the anthracite mirrors!

Edit: just saw you welded a plate in - phew!

haha, its all good, the plate was kinked slightly do give it more rigidity. my mate did the same to his but using a proper 182 boot floor, and its flimsy as f00k