ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clean Racing Blue

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I gave the car a well deserved clean this afternoon, and went out for a few pictures afterwards.

8600123525_c6cda6474d_z.jpg

IMG_4862 by Joe_Harding, on Flickr

8600120571_fabcfe907e_z.jpg

IMG_4865 by Joe_Harding, on Flickr

8600117669_cc2cdd3e8d_z.jpg

IMG_4872 by Joe_Harding, on Flickr

8601213548_3a1e2cc467_z.jpg

IMG_4875 by Joe_Harding, on Flickr

8601211232_00d180a680_z.jpg

IMG_4878 by Joe_Harding, on Flickr

8600109093_10bed0df78_z.jpg

IMG_4879 by Joe_Harding, on Flickr

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Its funny as a lot of ph2's dont seem to look right without a front splitter, but it doesnt look that much out of place on yours. How comes you roll splitterless anyway?

Still yours is a cool looking car. Height is perfect :)

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Its funny as a lot of ph2's dont seem to look right without a front splitter, but it doesnt look that much out of place on yours. How comes you roll splitterless anyway?

Still yours is a cool looking car. Height is perfect :)
Thanks mate. I used to have a carbon one, but it's currently sat in my garage in 3 peices :( I've got a Fabia one ready to put on, haven't got round to doing it yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks ace as always joe can't believe how much you've already done to your car already!

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
It looks so good on those F1s!

What suspension do you have?
Cheers.
Ktec coilovers
Pure Motorsport solid top mounts + strut brace
Whiteline RARB

No pics in the mirror? :(

looks brilliant nonetheless :)
What mirror Scott, can't say I saw one there?

Looks awesome.

We really need a flat colours meet!
We do mate, who needs flake anyway ;)

Looks ace as always joe can't believe how much you've already done to your car already!
Thanks dude, still got a few things to do yet.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Recaro's are one of those things, when I owned my Clio I wasn't exactly flush, so it seemed like a stupid amount to shell out on seats. Then, one day, I just thought f**k it.

Bought them, fitted them, didn't regret spending the money for a second and wondered why I hadn't done it before. For me, they really finish off the car.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
like rob said it has to be done I really need to pull my finger out and put some in the v6.

Last edited:

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks everyone :)

Recaro's are one of those things, when I owned my Clio I wasn't exactly flush, so it seemed like a stupid amount to shell out on seats. Then, one day, I just thought f**k it.

Bought them, fitted them, didn't regret spending the money for a second and wondered why I hadn't done it before. For me, they really finish off the car.
Completely agree with what you've said mate, they would finish the car off very nicely. I'm not really in any sort of rush to get some though, and I really like how comfortable the standard seats are.