ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaned and lowered clio.

clio 172 flame red
just had my car lowered and had a splitter put on so i decided to clean watcha think?

Attachments

• 11060002.JPG
    11060002.JPG
    346.2 KB · Views: 151
  • 11060007.JPG
    11060007.JPG
    349 KB · Views: 274
  • 11060011.JPG
    11060011.JPG
    313 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
  clio 172 flame red
badinvincible said:
That's rather nice. What offset are the wheels? They seem to fill the arches very nicely indeed m'lud.

cheers buddy they are fox evo 16" with renault centre caps.im thinking of getting the front 172 style bumper from prima its ££££ duno if its worth it like.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That is very very nice indeed!
Lazuli blue? And whats on the badges of the sidestrips?

Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev2
looking good mate!!

good work!! Just dont mess it up with some shoddy bodykit!!! lol ;)

she looks great!

clio 172 flame red
superfastdan said:
That is very very nice indeed!
Lazuli blue? And whats on the badges of the sidestrips?

thanks! yer, thats the colour it has a nice tint to it when the sun shines on it. the badges say 1.4 16v .lol.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
yeah, official, that is THE nicest non sport i've seen on this site!

clio 172 flame red
carbon copy said:
perfect!

the nicest non-rs Ph1 i've seen.

...plus you have excellent taste in car mats. ;)

DSC01077.jpg

haha u noticed mats lol yer the same as yours! mine are a bit manky now ur interior is mint mate wish i had a 2.0 cant get insured at 19.thanks for you coments ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
mattyevz2002 said:
haha u noticed mats lol yer the same as yours! mine are a bit manky now ur interior is mint mate wish i had a 2.0 cant get insured at 19.thanks for you coments ;)

no probs.

:approve:

clio 172 flame red
Garf172 said:
how much have you spent on the car dude?

um here goes-

car cost £3500 1.4 16v etoile year ago
full interior 172 mrk2 £300 ebay
172 bumper ebay £90
new wheels n tyres ebay £430
h&r springs £140 i think
lights phase 2 £30
cup splitter £55
side strips scrappy £30 badges £25
cup spoiler £150
side skirts prima £125
parts sprayed and fitted £300
alpine 9855r £210 ebay
alacantra parcel shelf £10

spent about £1500

could have got a sport for that but im only 19 insurance is high enough as it is lol.thanks

Golf GTI 1.8T
that car is beautiful, has gotta be the mintest ph1 ever, never seen that colour before its really nice. whats next......172 front end?

clio 172 flame red
mitchzxr said:
that car is beautiful, has gotta be the mintest ph1 ever, never seen that colour before its really nice. whats next......172 front end?

thanks for your comments buddy,i have been looking at the 172 front end from prima dont know if anyone else does the 172 style front bumpers other than prima. as prima want like £225 plus delivery so when i get round to it i would like to have the 172 front bumper just to finish it off.

clio 172 flame red
carbon copy said:
CUP SPLITTER?! didn't see that!

wanna help me fit mine to my Mk1 172?

was it a hard job?

yer, it is quite a hard job but the front end on a standard is smaller so i had to cut it and bend it into place yours is wider at the front isint it?.its a two man job definetly, me and my dad did it one person holds it and the other screws it up .took over an hour measuring,cutting and fitting .

Clio 197
How much did you pay full colour your bumpers?
I thinking about to do my Clio.
It's really you pay £300 sprayed parts everything’s? ;)
Where did you take it to sprayed? Renault dealer or some where else?

You car is very nice!!! :)

Golf GTI 1.8T
mattyevz2002 said:
thanks for your comments buddy,i have been looking at the 172 front end from prima dont know if anyone else does the 172 style front bumpers other than prima. as prima want like £225 plus delivery so when i get round to it i would like to have the 172 front bumper just to finish it off.

could you not get one from a breakers for cheaper? guess it would come to quite a bit after spraying but I think vinnyc19's ph1 looks the nuts with it. I'm not certain but I think he had a spare one because someone backed into his but cant afford to get it sprayed. might be worth a pm.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
mint m8, id stay away from the prima stuff, u can pick up the bumper n wings etc off ebay for prob the same price, well 172 wings are 50 each from renult, 100 for the bumper off ebay? real deal lol