ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaned and lowered clio.

clio 172 flame red
Clio G-B said:
How much did you pay full colour your bumpers?
I thinking about to do my Clio.
It's really you pay £300 sprayed parts everything’s? ;)
Where did you take it to sprayed? Renault dealer or some where else?

You car is very nice!!! :)

yer, it cost £300 QUID FOR THE LOT FITTED IN A LOCAL GARAGE OF MINE IN SWANSEA.makes a hell of a difference sprayed and its worth it.thanks for your coments.next on the cards i think its gonna be the 172 bumper with the 182 style exhuast when k-tec bring them out and when i get round to it.

Clio 197
I take my 172 spoiler to Renault dealer for sprayed , but they made a good job! I ask them how much to do the bumpers? Said: £150 each.
Is that cost to much?

Octavia VRS
That is one mint motor mate. Liking it a lot
...although I see you are not getting slagged for having a sport badge under the Renault badge!

MERCEDES CLS AMG
A few people on this site need to look at this car and see that you dont have to stick stupid bloody bodykits all over your cars and silly wheels to have a nice looking motor. This guy has kept it clean with a few suttle mods and thats all you need to do - see how every one is complementing the car instead of ripping it - well done mate

E91 M Sport
j3ned said:
A few people on this site need to look at this car and see that you dont have to stick stupid bloody bodykits all over your cars and silly wheels to have a nice looking motor. This guy has kept it clean with a few suttle mods and thats all you need to do - see how every one is complementing the car instead of ripping it - well done mate

That's summed up my view as well - good work that man!

clio 172 flame red
Clio G-B said:
I take my 172 spoiler to Renault dealer for sprayed , but they made a good job! I ask them how much to do the bumpers? Said: £150 each.
Is that cost to much?

yer, that is a bit pricy mate i payed 300 for the full back bumper sprayed and fitted 172 spoiler sprayed and fitted side skirts sprayed and fitted door handles sprayed, bumper strips sprayed and front bumper sprayed.good job too i would try someone private.cheers

where are you absed mate? i want some colur coding done march time and the only bodyt shop i know of locally is really exspensive.

renault clio sport
That car is mint especially interior can you please tell me where i can get the orginial RENAULT SEATS like you hav and how much plz plz plz

clio 172 flame red
theduckeatspork said:
where are you absed mate? i want some colur coding done march time and the only bodyt shop i know of locally is really exspensive.

i am based in south wales swansea, that is the body shop which done it for me good job aswell as i was getting quotes elsewhere for £600 quid for the lot.

clio 172 flame red
deano1 said:
That car is mint especially interior can you please tell me where i can get the orginial RENAULT SEATS like you hav and how much plz plz plz

hi, thanks for your comments i had the seats from ebay £300 plus £50 delivery about 8 months ago from a 53 plate sport. i just kept searching ebay every week for them and went down the scrappys. that is your best bet as i think they a grand at renault.theres a set here and they deliver http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-...597428199QQcategoryZ10410QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem good luck pal ;)