ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned and New Sticker

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
After the 100 mile blast that me, daz and edd went on the other day, the car was looking in a bit of a sorry state so decided to give it a bit of a clean.

I also got my new cliosport stickers as I have managed to screw up putting on the other 3 sets I have had. I managed to put the one today on in the wrong position as well!

While I was cleaning the car the rear wiper sheared off so I am now left with a little stump! Anyone got any ideas how I get this off?

IMG_2616.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

IMG_2614.jpg

New CS Stickers

IMG_2613.jpg
IMG_2612.jpg

IMG_2610.jpg

IMG_2608.jpg

IMG_2607.jpg

IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2598.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

Im a pic ***** I know.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Absolutely f**king stunning! I love that car! But the rear CS sticker is a little too high! would've look better aligned with the Elf sticker!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Absolutely f**king stunning! I love that car! But the rear CS sticker is a little too high! would've look better aligned with the Elf sticker!

Thats exactly what I thought as soon as I had put it on but it took me so long to get the sticker peeled off that I was in a serious bad mood and just slammed it on.

RenaultSport clio 17
looking good :approve:, loving the retro ph1 in standard form at the moment, is there a crese in your door? I thinh you just take the motor off from the inside the tailgate under the plastic...

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
looking good :approve:, loving the retro ph1 in standard form at the moment, is there a crese in your door? I thinh you just take the motor off from the inside the tailgate under the plastic...

Yeah, the door is pretty battered but it dont really bother me so not changing it.

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Same thing happened to the girlfriend's car with the wiper. Tried absolutely everything and nothing would get it off, so took an angle grinder to it. Downside is you'd need a new wiper motor..

Clio 1970000000
Love the car but the sticker in the rear window looks cheap where it is. Buy a new one and put it top centre of the rear window.

Black Gold Trophy
very nice, clear side repeaters, ph2 bumpstrips, ph2 rear bumper and lights, cup spoiler and it'll look PERFECT

b/g 182, meg tourer
looks great! nice to see an exclusive with f1's. i personally cant stand the wheels that come as standard.

phase 1 172
just treat those bump strips and it will look superb mate!

tidy example and nice 1 for not going down the phase 2 optional list route!! ;)

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks brilliant mate, colour looks so good clean.

The elf sticker needs to come off of the rear window though IMO. Will look much more tidy!

As for the rear wiper, just remove the whole motor assembly and put a grommet in the whole (or get one of the flush covers people sell on here) tidies up the rear end a lot!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Looks brilliant mate, colour looks so good clean.

The elf sticker needs to come off of the rear window though IMO. Will look much more tidy!

As for the rear wiper, just remove the whole motor assembly and put a grommet in the whole (or get one of the flush covers people sell on here) tidies up the rear end a lot!

I take it you remove the assembly from the inside?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Indeed, just take off that black plastic boot lining, and then there are three nuts iirc... Not had to do at all!! Grommet from halfrods or local motor factors and you're laughing!

Treat all your plastics with bumper care after that too ;) will make the world of difference

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Indeed, just take off that black plastic boot lining, and then there are three nuts iirc... Not had to do at all!! Grommet from halfrods or local motor factors and you're laughing!

Treat all your plastics with bumper care after that too ;) will make the world of difference

Nice one dude, cheers.