ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned Billabong - SRP EGP P21s

don't
Following on from here: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=207598

otherhalfs black clio
It's a 03 reg billabong

had a few hours spare
wash with megs cold glass
dry
AG SRP
AG EGP
P21s

first time using P21s and OMG, amazing stuff, used to NXT and I now love P21s, so easy to apply and remove

pics

Cliodirtalloy.jpg

Clioalloy.jpg

Clio1.jpg

Cliorefbilla2.jpg

Cliorefbilla.jpg

Clio2.jpg

Clioscuff.jpg

rained just after I'd finished the first coat of P21s, was going to do another coat but nevermind

Bumpers scuffed quite badly so will need touching up to slightly improve

.Dave.

RB 182
Nice one Dave worth the effort. Looks like you had quite a task on your hands with them wheels too.

don't
That alloy was probably the worst

Sprayed on AG engine and machine cleaner while I washed other parts of the car, then when I came to the wheels it all just easily came off with an old sponge

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
look scool mate

in the first thread you put 51 plate, and this you put 03?!lol

don't
yep, 51 plate then 03, it's stolen so we keep changing the plates

paint didn't feel too bad at all, and I got rid of all the murky look that the paint had beforehand.

was probably just murky because the polish hadn't cleaned it very well before drying it

Will more than likely do it again and a better job when the weathers a bit better

still got a fair bit of NXT wax left but I can't see myself using it on my car now I've got P21s, probably just use it on mates cars or give it to one of them

was a bit disappointing light wise, no sun at all, started at 9 and finished about 12, just cloud the whole way through, and then rain just as I'd finished the first coat of P21s

106 GTi
Mail order only, only Clean and Shiny in the above link seem to have it in stock at the moment though.

don't
I got mine from seriousperformance

So so easy to apply, found it easier to apply than the NXT, alot easier

doesn't really smell of anything, couldnt tell anyway, NXT smells good but nevermind

anyway, I applied with the applicator pad that it came with, it's easy to get the right amount of wax on the applicator and was a joy to use

spread so easily accross the paintwork.

waxed the whole car and the tub doesnt look used, looks like it will last me for quite a while.

I was impressed and just disappointed that it started to rain so I couldn't do a second layer