ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned my 182 :)

Black Gold Clio 182
After a nearly 200 mile round trip, and a load of laps round Cadwell, it wasnt looking its best:

Cadwell_1.jpg

Cadwell_2.jpg

So gave it a good old clean and ventured out for a few snaps.
DSC_0169.JPG

DSC_0170.JPG

DSC_0171.JPG

DSC_0172.JPG

DSC_0173.JPG

DSC_0174.JPG

DSC_0175.JPG

DSC_0176.JPG

DSC_0177.JPG

DSC_0178.JPG

DSC_0179.JPG

DSC_0180.JPG

DSC_0181.JPG

DSC_0182.JPG

DSC_0183.JPG

DSC_0184.JPG

Next up, new exhaust.
:)

Black Gold Clio 182
Cheers, there Eibach Pro's, i dont think it looks any lower than standard lol. Probly the black 172 down the street from me thats a tad lower that makes me think mines not.

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
Lovely gloss to that, nice one.

Get some sockets in your exhaust hangers (or just replace them), it's hanging way too low!

Black Gold Clio 182
I know it is. Whole exhaust needs replacing so will get some when I get a new one. Can't decide between KTR cat back, Yozzasport or Miltek.

BG182FF
very nice, remember seeing it at Cadwell. But agree with the comment on the exhaust, put sockets in until you get your new exhaust mate. Looks miles better when done. P.s. And cup spoiler!!

Black Gold Clio 182
Tried sockets in it. Would go how I wanted it.

I know it needs a cup spoiler too, I'd have had that damaged one off you but you were asking silly price :p

Black Gold Clio 182
Tried sockets in it. Would go how I wanted it.

I know it needs a cup spoiler too, I'd have had that damaged one off you but you were asking silly price :p

Black Gold Clio 182
Probably. I work on kirkstall hill. But will be about 8ish, I can't get up for s**t on a morning haha. Your not the silver 172 I've seen a few times last couple of weeks are you on kirkstall road? One time pulling out behind me out of the petrol station.

yeah it could of been pal, i dont normaly go that route but as the inner ring road has been a NIGHTMARE i have had divert myself away from there completely. did you have a deerstalker like hat on the other morning?

BG182FF
i put some big sockets in mine and cable tied them. sits perfect now and doesnt shake about. Ha that cup spoiler was sold for silly money mate :) the pics made it look worse than it actually was :)

Black Gold Clio 182
I tried all sorts of sockets in the mountings, if lifted it, but still wasnt hight enough, and now the rest of the sytem has 'sagged' where it meets the cat. Strange.