ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned my Clio, bonus Civic Type R & a swan

1332694821.jpg

1332640904.jpg

1332681101.jpg

1332615914.jpg

1332690747.jpg

1332635247.jpg

:cool:

Love the clio.
Don't normally like black overload, but it looks good on yours with black wheels.
Good to see you remembered tyre shine! A must with gloss black wheels.

Gonna get the wheels refurbed at some point. Tempted to go back to anthracite but it does look alright in black! Agreed on tyre shine, looked terrible before i applied it

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I like it alot! Am thinking about going black with mine but not sure after seeing this! Even tho u have put tyre shine on its still not as dark as I would of expected! But it does still suit urs!!

What's the performance like between the 2? The same to about 80?

Almost identical tbh. He has a slight edge in a straight line but on the road it makes no difference. I dont know about on track but i'd imagine it being a case of the civic gaining time on a straight then losing it in the corners.

Pitsford? Car looks nice too mate bet its a b*****d to keep clean.

Yep was pitsford resevoir.

Literally 5mins after washing it, it was covered in dust. Looks fine from a few feet but up close it's dirty. I literally havent got time to keep on top of it!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Cool some epic roads out that way. Lol that would do my head in. Atleast black looks awesome before it gets dirty.

Had some fun driving around there. Kinda wish I'd left the suspension standard though, it was hard to keep it on the road with all the bumps and undulations on the country roads. Lots of good roads round that way. My mate in the CTR said the same about his, he was struggling to keep it on the road even at "sensible" speeds.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Had some fun driving around there. Kinda wish I'd left the suspension standard though, it was hard to keep it on the road with all the bumps and undulations on the country roads. Lots of good roads round that way. My mate in the CTR said the same about his, he was struggling to keep it on the road even at "sensible" speeds.

Yeah I know what you mean imagine what it was like on the vmaxx I had then lol. Terrible.

If you ever want a clio to take pics with you know where I am lol :).

Yeah I know what you mean imagine what it was like on the vmaxx I had then lol. Terrible.

If you ever want a clio to take pics with you know where I am lol :).

Lol, looks cool but isnt practical. I may speak to danny at 519 about those spax coilovers when i have a bit more money.

You got a proper camera? I only have my iphone! You should come to MK on sunday evenings, I go about once a month. Usually a decent turnout of cars..

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah Im going to get a oil change and a few little bits looked at by him so im going to try get a go in his 172 lol. Already bought some bilsteins for the 172 though but im interested to see the difference the itbs make.

What suspension are you on atm?

Yeah I know a few people that go up there ill have to tag along with them sometime. I have a half decent digital camera and can have a play with them on photoshop not a patch on some off here though lol.

Car appears to be clean like you did a proper job, but the swan looks in need of a claybar at least...

He wouldn't let me get near him with my quick detailer!

Yeah Im going to get a oil change and a few little bits looked at by him so im going to try get a go in his 172 lol. Already bought some bilsteins for the 172 though but im interested to see the difference the itbs make.

What suspension are you on atm?

Yeah I know a few people that go up there ill have to tag along with them sometime. I have a half decent digital camera and can have a play with them on photoshop not a patch on some off here though lol.

Yeah that ITB 172 looks like a laugh.

I've got PI springs, that's it. Think it might be an idea to get myself some new dampers as they're probably on their last legs. Whiteline ARB would probably help too.

Lemme know if you go up there! I'm going this eve I think.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah think it has moved a couple times. Where do they do it now?

I wont have time to go tonight you might see one of my mates in his 350z though.

New shocks is definitely a cheaper option anyway haha.

Hockey stadium (althoguh I dont think there is actually a hockey stadium there now!). It is pretty much full of chavs but it's something to do on a boring sunday evening and you always get a few nice cars mixed in with the s**t.