ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned the bean!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Nothing special, just been bored so thought i'd give her a clean.

P1000083.jpg

P1000084.jpg

P1000086.jpg

P1000093.jpg

P1000094.jpg

P1000095.jpg

P1000096.jpg

P1000097.jpg

P1000100.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I just hoover the seats, rears have probably been used a handful of times so never get dirty.
(bloody mouse had a nibble on the drivers rear if you look though :mad:)

Fronts i don't let dirty people in my car lol

Carpets/matts i steam cleaned.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
aut_egp.jpg

Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection, it's a sealant (I know nothing about detailing BTW) Just heard people rave about it on here. It's like a oily water to put on. Takes minutes.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, I do have some of that actually but only apply after washed, dried, and polished it. I didn't realise the abbriev for it.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I did have it dropped on 15"s, ruined the car though IMO. Looked stunning though.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nice. When you run out of EGP, Try Jeff's Acrylic Sealant! It's awesome stuff and much easier to buff off after. I swear by it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
How the funk did a mouse get into your daily driver???

Car looks ace by the way. :D

Titanium 182
Awesome ;) I want to fully do mine with polish and wax but cba till it's warmer. Might order some new pc pads & products now...

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Nice. When you run out of EGP, Try Jeff's Acrylic Sealant! It's awesome stuff and much easier to buff off after. I swear by it.

Will do, where do i get it from?

How the funk did a mouse get into your daily driver???

Car looks ace by the way. :D

Cheers! Mouse got to them when i had the rear seats in the garage, so annoyed grr.

Awesome ;) I want to fully do mine with polish and wax but cba till it's warmer. Might order some new pc pads & products now...

Same here, not liking having cold hands :(

Now Sold :-(
V Nice.
Gotta a love a clean bean in the sun.

Was gonna give mine another going over yesterday but after spending an hour cleaning the CV grease off the hub/inner wheel lost all enthusiasm.