ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaned the Sport after 2months of Neglect!

Black PH2 172
Here is a before pic
Clio3.jpg

Then the Afters!
Wheels being tirefoamed..
Clio5.jpg

Clio1.jpg

Clio2.jpg

Clio4.jpg

Fabia VRS
Looks good !
bar the lights (but each to their own)

and is that a skoda splitter?

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Very nice, lights are nice and make it look different.
Whats the colour name of your wheels?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
With standard xenons that would look awesome. Really like the colour combo of black/anthra/red, probably my favourite black clio :)

Black PH2 172
Thanks for the comments, Excuse the shite Iphone quality!

Yes it is a Skoda front splitter - And I have a set of new Headlights with Black masking in the Garage and a 6k HID Kit ready too fit! Just getting the bumper off prooved hard last time I tried!
Brick is just for a piece of mind due to the driveway being steep and it was creaking as I kept getting in and out of the car

i like that, cant decide if the lights look toss though or individual and cool. get some xenons in there for safe measure ;)

Mini Cooper S sport
Very shiny! I actually don't mind the lights, although I prefer xenons.

Wheels look good too.

Would that brick actually stop the car rolling down the drive if the handbrake failed? Just curious. I'd leave it in gear.

Black PH2 172
it wasnt that dirty with 2 months of neglect...but quite a tidy car anyway

Yes it was dirty with 2months neglect - I wouldnt make it up would I, Obviously rain etc, Helps clean it... :S

Yea the brick stops it from rolling down the drive - Tried and tested!

Thanks for the positive comments.

Not a fan of the lights. As for the brick if you're concerned about the handbrake not holding then slot it in reverse. Leaving a brick next to your car is supplying a tool for a vandal or thief to use on the car, utter stupidity.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Smart. Actually think it just about pulls off the lights.

Handbrakes are like farts .. not to be trusted. Always leave any car in gear, hill or otherwise !

Black PH2 172
Car came with those shitty lights as the Xenon's were funked..I have Light in garage as said ready to swap when I cba to take bumper etc, off.......

Clio 172 RS2
Angel Eyes! ;)
Different look... not to shabby looking after neglecting for 2 months in the 1st pic.
Guess the snow 'pulled' all the muck off?

Black PH2 172
Yeah snow & rain pretty much cleaned it - Was alot worse! And the Angel eyes dont look to bad in person - They are only on sidelights and tbh look ok