ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning an induction kit

W

Willy

Hi, I have this on my car;

pipercross_pip.jpg

Its been on the car for about 8 months to a year, and think it needs a bit of a clean. I have no idea how to clean it, as it was on the car already. Have no booklet / cleaning products.

Any help would be awesome :)

133, 182, Kangoo 182
I believe Pipercross actually have their own cleaning spray/liquid. Swear I've seen it in Halfrauds. Other than that I think most people soak theirs in washing up liquid? Would wait for someone to confirm as it could be that they said don't use washing up liquid too lol.

Charged Superleggera
yes pipercross sell cleaning fluid and retention spray for around £12. can use soap but i wouldnt as induction kits naturally are socked in an oily retention spray so i would get the proper from stuff from halfords

Soak it in hot soapy water, Run water from the inside flowing out to make sure the dirt is rid of.

Then re oil with pipercross oil. Whole kit can be bought in halfrauds. Or get some pipercross oil off ebay, It sometimes listed on ebay.

R27 #242
yea the pipercross gear is oil based, maybe i should give mine a clean come to think of it lol

W

Willy

Cheers. will have a look in halfords on friday :)

I guess I will get instructions with it? if not, hot soapy water, leave to dry then spray with oil thing :)