ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning Billabong Interiors

Mk2 Golf GTI

So which products have people found to be the best and how have they applied it to avoid ruining the interior more?!

Remember there was a thread a while back about someone who was trying to sort out a problem with their billabong interior and how easily it stains. Any updates on the situation?

Mondeo STTDCI

Dont wanna piss on his bonfire but I still see stains on the passenger seats. I had one of the early Extreme Clios with that interior and it was a fooking nightmare. In the end I got seat covers to protect the resale value.

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 13 August 2005
talk to 53billabong, his looks fantastic..http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=16&TopicID=176115&PagePosition=1http://forum.cliosport.net/display_topic_threads.asp?ForumID=16&TopicID=176115&PagePosition=1

Thanks mate!

Yeah theyre a nightmare to clean and mine have got a few stains on them although not as bad as some Ive seen! I just use Autoglym interior cleaning spray (its about £5 from Halfords) and quite a rough sponge. Seems to come out ok.

Chocolate Bar™

still persuing my claim through the courts to get a replacement interior fitted into mine. had a preliminary hearing at the county court and was advised to seek an expert independant witness, and the cost burden would be shared between the two parties. needless to say im still arsing around trying to get an expert - but the thought of a new interior spurs me on lol.

ive used everything and meguiars is probably the best stuff.

Got a brand new Extreme 4 with very similar looking seats. Any recomendations on products to protect them before they become dirty? Thought about scotchguard but cannot find anything...

ST

I jus use Autoglym interior shampoo on mine every few months to keep it mint....mind you ive never spilt anything on mine, i try to watch what im doing in the car.