ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning car

Is it just me or is this a never ending job? I always seem to be cleaning it. Just been cleaning from 12 pm to 6 pm just because i got caught out in the rain in my car. Roads must be filthy.

Skoda Fabia vRS

6 hours !

what the hell did you do, you must have done every last detail to perfection to take that long doing it ?........or your polish doesnt buff off easily?.......

Well that included taking the wheels off and cleaning the arches, quick go round the engine bay, three coats of wax and a chat with a sexy bird from down the road. Think she only stopped because i had my top off.

Quote: Originally posted by king.stromba on 01 September 2003

Girls are only good for one thing. Cars do have a few uses though, so that makes them more important in my book
Cheeky swine!!!!!!!!

On behalf of the cliosport girls.......:devilish:

Quote: Originally posted by Eddd on 01 September 2003

Cars are for driving, not washing.
But if Im not washing it, then Im driving it, spending far too much money on petrol and clocking up quite ridiculous mileages :cry:

Clio 197

If you wash, you get good at washing.

If you drive you get good at driving.

Which would you rather be good at?

Quote: Originally posted by Eddd on 02 September 2003

And if you drive a dirty car, people think youre a Farmer

Quote: Originally posted by king.stromba on 01 September 2003

Girls are only good for one thing. Cars do have a few uses though, so that makes them more important in my book
You cheeky sod King.stromba, in that case you can forget about me coming round on Thursday. :devilish:

Weeman sucks ****

You should buy a cup. Mine never gets dirty and I want it to be...just like an EVO fast fleeter.

It must have something to do with my sad obsession with the WRC.

Elise/VX220/R26

Mine gets a wash once a week and a polish once a month. anything more than that is taking up valuable driving time.

Sorry king.stromba just like to get my car fixed and try to make it look nice after being broken into TWICE!!! Besides i havent spent loads of time on Clive, money is an issue too. Anyway you can talk after spending six hours cleaning chloe, i have never spent six hours of my time cleaning clive. grrrrrr :mad:

Oh and a few more things King.stromba if thats how you truly feel about me being "Good for one thing", then i wont waste anymore of my time or yours........

Quote: Originally posted by Eddd on 02 September 2003

More like:

If you wash, you get good at washing

If you have a season ticket for the Nurburgring you get good at driving......

Until Sheffield City Council decide to close off a few miles of road to turn into a race track, Ill have to stick to polishing...

Did i say you were good for one thing? Was talking about girls in general. Ok so if its not true name one thing that a girl can do for me, that i cant do myself, apart from sex and having a baby.

You see from a biological point of view (with my biologists hat on) girls are really there as baby machines. All the females do, is look good to attract men to have sex to have babies.

Men on the other hand have a number of functions.

1. Fertilise girls (sex)

2. Gather food and hunt (drive to tesco, just an excuse for a drive really and gets him away from girl for a few hours)

3. Protect the tribe / family / girl (getting drunk on friday and having a fight)

4. Defend territory (piss on nearby lamp post, usually after friday night out - see above)

It a well know biological law for humans, that a bigger a mans territory (ie the more resources he has) the more female he will attract and therefore fertilise.

clio sport mk1 golf

Quote: Originally posted by williams_babe on 03 September 2003

Sorry king.stromba just like to get my car fixed and try to make it look nice after being broken into TWICE!!! Besides i havent spent loads of time on Clive, money is an issue too. Anyway you can talk after spending six hours cleaning chloe, i have never spent six hours of my time cleaning clive. grrrrrr :mad:
cleaning CHLOE????

no you havent shes been on my drive all day

Quote: Originally posted by king.stromba on 03 September 2003
Did i say you were good for one thing? Was talking about girls in general. Ok so if its not true name one thing that a girl can do for me, that i cant do myself, apart from sex and having a baby.

Well if thats how you view life in general, then one day you may find yourself a very lonely old man.