ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning the car

My God, I think this is like a disease or something and Im blaming 182_blue for it!

A while back I bought some megs off him and Ive only started using it recently and I was amazed at the finish it left the car. Fell in love with the colour again, like I did when I first bought the car.

Today Ive just bought a clay bar, some megs nxt wax, nxt car wash, nxt glass wash, wash mitt, and the finish it left me was even better.

Paintwork is smoooooooooth, the shine is amazing, almost mirror-like. Can see all the way up my street by the reflection in the paint.

Want to get a few more things, like tyre shine, some detailer stuff now. Anyone want to give me some money to get them? Im skint now after buying that lot :oops:

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

yeah thats great. get a life and a decent car. next u will be posting up your "just washed and waxed pics" :sick:

Quote: Originally posted by yeecup on 13 September 2005yeah thats great. get a life and a decent car. next u will be posting up your "just washed and waxed pics" :sick:

:confused: A clio isnt a decent car, its a cheap french run about, so you get a decent car too? Whats wrong with taking care of a car? Tw*t

Quote: Originally posted by yeecup on 13 September 2005

yeah thats great. get a life and a decent car. next u will be posting up your "just washed and waxed pics" :sick:
some people just cant help being knobs :p

Remapped derv Golf

Good stuff mate. It nice to be proud of youre car - no matter what it is!

At least you dont have to go round filling in rust holes before you wax it like these mk1 owners. ;) Bad taste! Sorry.....

Nice one mate.

Grab yourself some quick detailer to keep it looking like it! I find the Megs Quick Detailer really good in between cleans/waxes.

VaVa

Hes only jealous because he cant afford a new car. Ignore him.

If he polished his rusty old bucket, thered be f**k all left of it.

Vee dub

WTF?

Nightfire, I found I am getting more and more into the cleaning of my car too.

The meguiars range is really good and the rewards after a few hours of work are :D

Obviously we shouldnt really bother on our cars, and save up for a "decent" williams instead pmsl ;)

Good on ya

Tom

Now that the car is misting up on the roof, can see bits Ive missed :oops:

[Edited by Nightfire on 9/13/2005 7:37:19 PM]

Yeah its pearl black. Looks good when the light hits it :D

Scooby STi, FiestaST

F**k me, why do people bother to post such sh*te.

Nightfire, get yourself some nice paste waxes... then watch the money gooooooo.

That reminds me i need to order some lambswool wash mitts, just put 3 fingers through mine.:cry:

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

totally unnecessary, replies like this are so pointless

p i s s off you goon.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

what colours your car mate? i really need to get mine machine polished, its looking a state with all the swirls all over it! (mines Pearl black btw)

ignore the goon with the 10 year old car, hes jealous he cant wash his or itll rust

Mines pearl black too. Needs machining too as Ive got loads of fine scratches all over. The marks seem to be going down everytime I clean the car, but a good machined polish would do it much better.