ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning the cleaning cloths!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Hows best to wash to cloths and stuff that you use to wax your cars with? Obviously, I dont quite like the idea of bunging them into the washing machine - just in case the wax residue stays in the machine itself.

Is it simply a case of washing them in the sink with hot water and some washing powder - putting them out to dry afterwards?

Cheers,

D.

106 GTi

I just whack mine in the washing machine. If your using Microfiber clothes dont using powdered washing detergent or fabric conditioner.

I always put mine in the washing machine, never had a problem from doing that. Always use liquid detergent though not powder or tablets.

106 GTi

The only think i presoak & sink wash are foam pads and hand applicators. Clothes them selves should not get that loaded with product anyway. Washing liquid will break down any natural waxes and most paint sealants anyway.