ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaning the dead flys on bumper

182 clio renaultsport
wats the best method of cleaning the dead flys that are welded to my car someone said tar remover would work
any advances

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
turtle wax do these bug and tar removal wipes which i found work well if ur in a rush to get them off - from halfords

106 GTi
Lay some wet towels over the front of the car and allow them to sit there for 10 mins of so, they should then just wash off with a wash mitt and normal car shampoo.

Autoglym Bug fly remover works well but will strip the wax/sealant off at the same time.

ST
Lay some wet towels over the front of the car and allow them to sit there for 10 mins of so, they should then just wash off with a wash mitt and normal car shampoo.

Autoglym Bug fly remover works well but will strip the wax/sealant off at the same time.

Indeed.

I use warm water tho...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
hummm...Thing is if they've been there for a wk or so, or rather if your car isn't all that well cared for there a nitemare to take off!!! Offen need polished off!! Mine's pretty good, i use my hand initally and just rub most of them off, then the schmitt does the rest of it.