ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clearing history?

535d / t5 caravelle
how do you clear your history? on google and the rest of your comp, internet explorer?

done it before cant remember

cheers

if you using IE, goto google, obviously youve been at p**n.

So type dirty *****s who love horses, when it starts to appear, use the arrow down and press delete! and its gone! ;)

535d / t5 caravelle
already been on that site mate, its in my favorites,

deleting google anyone?

c:/documents and settings/username/local settings(hidden folder)

check your temp internet files - they build up to huge amounts and slow your computer down (and of course show loads of crap u been looking at!)

535d / t5 caravelle
cheers guys, should be able to let the old man learn how to use the internet now, lol

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
If you had a mac you could just select the "Private Browsing" mode! (aka, dirty pr0n browser mode).

RB 182
If you've got files too remember to do the following to:

Start -> Settings -> Taskbar and Start Menu -> 'Start Menu' tab -> Customise -> Clear.

I work in computer forensics and believe me these ways are only for people that aren't clued up in finding what you've been on. ;)