ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clifford Concept 300

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Pulse car audio in Stanford Le Hope Essex fit a device than rings your mobile when the alarm goes off.

Im not sure if only that branch does it but there are a few branchs dotted around the place!

Its useful unless you park your car at the station car park while you are at work all day. If it rang your phone at 10am, you wouldnt know if it was a false alarm, or whether it was genuine. Id hate to have to sit at my desk all day not knowing until I left to go home. Sounds perfect otherwise.

i am with dno194 that if you were stuck in the pictures or something and the phone said your car was being broken in to and you went running out ot see it and it was a faluse alarm then i would be pissed off but is still a good idea! and say there were 6 big bold skin heads there, what are you going to do?