ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clifford concept 500

just had a quote today of £549 fitted for this system with these add ons, smart windows 4, remote headlight activation and the blackjax 4 feature, is this a good quote or is there better for the money??

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

I have the 500 and it is tip top. It comes with the facility to close the windows if you arm the alarm with them open. Blackjax 4 is built into the alarm system as standard and you get instructions to activate this but it voids your CAT 1 rating if you use it. Not to sure about the headlight activation and not really sure why you would need this apart from showing of to ya friends.

I got the alarm fitted at my house for £400 but you either need to be in Kent or on the Kent/Essex border.

If you are interested the number for the guy that did mine is 01732 842186 and his name is Phil just let him know Ivan referred you to him. If there is any problems with location you can always get it done down my place.

He also does a really neat job and cause hes done mine I know he will only take about 3-4 hours to do.

Ford Fiesta

have you considered the Renault system. Mines a 1.2 dynamique too and had had the cat one system fitted before delivery. It uses the original key fob and is very reliable. Obviously non of the toys that the clifford has but its installed perfectly and you cannot see the siren under the hood nor any wires.
£300 fitted.

getting the concept 500 fitted tommorow, its costing me £450 and they are going to fit it at home for me. so does it close the windows as standard or do i have to tell the fitter to program that for me?