ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Climate auto mode stuck on a/c

PB Clio 172
from time to time my climate gets stuck on ac when its on auto

its just one of those annoying things and have no idea why it does it, ovs I can turn it off auto and go to manual but still not right

anyone elses do this ?

Fiesta ST2 MP215
mine only turns on when I push auto and have to then select the fan speed, mine does also change to ac but thats part of it sometimes, if it needs to lower the temp it will do it to cool the car down quicker.

megane 285 sport
You sure it aint the ac coming on to cool the car down when it gets too hot as the ac is suppose to come on to regulate the temp

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
You sure it aint the ac coming on to cool the car down when it gets too hot as the ac is suppose to come on to regulate the temp

This. If the difference between your internal temperature setting and outside temp are too close etc it will automatically use the AC to match your desired temp.

PB Clio 172
another thing I didn't know about the Clio lol

yeah it did it when its was cold outside and cold inside the car, sorted itself out just didn't know why it kept doing it, now I know