ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Climate control

Renault Laguna Coupe

Yes!

You just set the temperature that you want and off it goes. You can hear the relays clicking on and off as the temperature fluctuates. Also it waits until theres a bit of warmth in the engine then opens up the vents and blasts warm air in until the interior is up to temperature. Obviously works the opposite way in summer using the air-con for cooling. I just leave it on auto the whole time - its great :)

Ditto, its very good, i got it chucked in by my dealer, worth £650 i think :)

Good for resale on the non 172 models as well.

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

yep drove all the way from london to edinburgh, set the temp to 21c..

Kept asking people in my car.. are you too hot/cold..and they kept replying .. nah.. just right actually..

hehe, didnt need to alter the entire way. and as mike says, when the car is cold the fans stay off until the engine starts to heat up then it will increase fan speed, then when temprature is reached the fans go back down to almost not on.. normally about 3 notches on the lcd.

It is deffo worth while, I am yet to experience the aircon yet for 2 reasons..

1. it is bloody cold outside, no need
2. its in to be fixed on the 15th cause 2 of the pipes have a hole in them (under warrenty)

plus if your windows mist up you just hit the demist button.. does it all for u .. brill

deffo worth it.

_KDF - there is a nifty button on the 172 climate control that blasts the windscreen with warm but air-conditioned air. Use it when you have steamed up windows and be amazed at how quick the misting disappears compared to without aircon on....!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

If you read my post again, you will see that I said to press the demist button.. that brings on the aircon ;)

(although my aircon does nothing just now)

2012 WRX Waggon

have u seen the de-mist feature........

Climate Control, ABS, Leather,xenons.......Wonder why I didnt get a cup ;)

Alfa Mito 155TB

I had the choice between the Cup and the 172 but for the .3 of a second difference the Cup offered. I decided on having the creature comforts and a spare wheel in case I got a flat....but the window demist is nice too !!