ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2 8v wont start after new battery today lost all power and slowed to a stop

Clio 1.2 04
Re: Clio 1.2 8v wont start after new battery today lost all power and slowed to a sto

What my uncle said:

Right it could be a faulty relay have a look in the fuse box there will be 2 relays, try swap there over see if it starts. One of them will be the fan

worth checkin ?

RS6 C7
Re: Clio 1.2 8v wont start after new battery today lost all power and slowed to a sto

I always run all my cars to the last little bit, I doubt that would be the cause. I had 0 range earlier in the Audi.

Clio 1.2 04

Yeah true, for the 2 months i've been passed i've done the same

Clio 1.2 04

I have just fixed the exact same issue on a clio, i cant be 100% sure as every case is different but the way i cured it for someone was change the relay. What happens is rust & water gets into the fusebox under the bonnet.

You may need to go to a scrappers & get a new fusebox or relay.

tdc sensor prob mate i work for a main renault dealer pitty u dont live ner me i coulda sorted it out or fuel pump relay . as long as ur timing belt is not snaped

what other people are saying any input?

AB182, Audi A5 3.0

have you checked for a spark? If there is no spark, then it could be your coil pack. This is where I would start...

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50

It could be a fair few things... Cheap code readers work in these situations.