ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1.2

Renault Clio 1.2 Sport
So this is my 1.2 phase 1 Clio. Only recently passed my test and got the car. Unfortunately, my first summer of driving i broke my wrist and hip, so can't drive for 8 weeks! SO i thought i may as well make it look nice for when i can drive. here are some pics:

IMG_0115.JPG

IMG_0120.JPG

IMG_0116.JPG

So, the only things I have done are put on different wheels and put an alpine headunit in.

Im at college so i really strapped for cash 99% of the time, but any money i do lay my hands on go on the car.

So here are the things i would like to do:
-paint callipers
-paint rear and front bumper and side strips to match the body colour.
-lower ( how low should i go?)
-change the lights in the dash to blue, and any other interior lights to blue
-phase 2 rear lights

If anyone else has and good ideas or mods they think i could do, i would appreciate some help!

thanks for reading guys

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Colour code the spoiler and it should look really smart with your other plans.

Give it a good service first and foremost. New oil, filter, spark plugs etc. Also, make sure the timing belt has been changed. I didn't make sure of this and mine snapped and cost me a fortune to fix.

Other than that, it looks a nice tidy first car. Nice one

Clio 1.2 16v
same car as me! i pretty much intend on doing the same as you, lowering colour coding, i'll put mine up as well at some point...

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Nice car mate, you already have all the common mk2 ph1 additions - dual optic headlights, fogs :D So thats pretty awesome!
You can always colour code your spoiler yourself, get spray cans from halfords/a motor factors and follow the the write up how to do it in the guides section ;)
Clear side repeaters are a cheaper addition and are a real nice touch!
Lower it by 60mm mate, I am down 40mm at the moment which although is nice... I would prefer to be lower!
and of course... that all important Cliosport.net sticker! Rumour has it it adds 10bhp :D