ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 1 Lexus lights tinted - pic

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

I think they look smart mate, really go well.

Thankfully I see you were wearing clothes when you took the piccies, unlike that guy on ebay who was selling the telly LoL :p

that looks well good, want to get a set myself and do that, hopefully will go well with a naples valver

BMW 320d Sport

Nice work Paul -we were just talking about that today at BB - but not tinting over the top of the plastic; but taking the plastic outer off, then tinting the whole silver reflective part in body colour just leaving the lamps as their normal colour.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Thats the best solution obviously, i would have preferred carbon style internal bits, but i wouldnt want to try removing the casing.

i cant remember, but im sure when those lights for came out they werent road legal. you would have to speak to k-tec, they will know!

GR7

Shiny red R32

The lights look so much better with the tinting, before they were far too pale against the black.

:D

350z & 16v Maxi

They look so so much better, i was thinking about the lights but thought they were to light, think i might go for that too!!!!

Abarth Grande Punto

i heard a rumour that BB are gonna make smoked ones instead of the bright ones. so clear lenses with dark insides !!