ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 172 cup electrical issues

cliokid95

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
I've got a wiper issue on my 172 cup, none of the modes on the switch work - the signal wires into the UCH (brown block) give the right voltage for the various speeds but not getting any voltages to the connector on the wiper motor side, seems to me like a UCH issue, wondering if anyone has experienced similar which can be fixed or whether this is definitely a UCH issue.

Half tempted to do away with the UCH on the wiper control and wire in a separate circuit given it's a race car.

Any advice appreciated, cheers.

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  172 182 197 E61 530D
I would say that’s a uch issue, pretty sure you can get them repaired for not much money

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Send uch away for repair. Cheap enough, theres a company that repairs them on ebay.

cliokid95

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
thanks guys - suspected as much but worth double checking. Brigsy, do you have the name of the fella who repairs them on ebay by any chance?

cliokid95

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Thanks for the pointer Marc, have gone with that fella - will update once it's repaired