ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 cup owner

subaru
Hi all I got a Clio 172 cup September last year to start doing track days. I’m mostly into jap cars and I have a scooby which I’ve had for ten years and have spent a lot of money on it !

I had a go in a mates Clio 182 on track and was shocked how good it was a decided to get a 172.

I’m I took it to brands last November in a mostly stock form before got started on it to see how it was standard. It was a good day but car needed improvement.

Over winter I have started track preparation and at the end of the month it’s going to Mark Fish Motorsport for cage fitting.

Im booked for a track day at brands on 13th July can’t wait 😊

Mark

Hi all I got a Clio 172 cup September last year to start doing track days. I’m mostly into jap cars and I have a scooby which I’ve had for ten years and have spent a lot of money on it !

I had a go in a mates Clio 182 on track and was shocked how good it was a decided to get a 172.

I’m I took it to brands last November in a mostly stock form before got started on it to see how it was standard. It was a good day but car needed improvement.

Over winter I have started track preparation and at the end of the month it’s going to Mark Fish Motorsport for cage fitting.

Im booked for a track day at brands on 13th July can’t wait 😊

Mark
Welcome to the forum! :)

Sounds like you've made a good start ;) although the purist in me says you should keep everything you take off, so that you can return it to standard in the future... lol